Thursday, September 11, 2008

update... meaning 2 posts in one day!

I know, I know, it's hard to believe your good fortune... 2 posts in one day! Just wanted to give a Chad update. I can't remember if I wrote about this or not, but Chad has had this crazy pain in his neck, left shoulder and left arm for almost two weeks now. It tends to loosen up during the day, but it's really painful and uncomfortable at night and early in the morning. So much so that he hasn't been sleeping well at all since the pain started. He's been popping ibuprofen like a fiend, but it doesn't seem to be doing much. On Monday, he finally went to see a chiropractor, who worked on his neck and gave him some instructions on icing his neck and shoulder. Unfortunately, that hasn't eased the pain either so today he went to his regular doctor, who is sending him for a MRI tomorrow. His doctor is guessing that it might be a herniated disc in his neck... yowsa! That's no fun. Anyway, I feel for him!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Goodness...I hope Chad feels better soon!