I tell ya, we had one of those mornings. I don't know what was going on, but both kids were GRUMPY! They kept fighting over the stupidest things - like this stuffed dog that has sat, untouched, in the corner of Parker's room for months and months and months. All of a sudden this morning, they were both going crazy for that dog! I'd make them take turns holding it, but whoever didn't have it pretty much just screamed the entire time till it was their turn again. I would say that Parker spent 90% of the morning laying on the floor crying or whining. Delightful. It also makes it really hard for me to do stuff like say, make breakfast, because I have to keep stopping every two seconds to referee my two crazy boys. Thank goodness we rarely have mornings like this because my blood pressure must have been through the roof!
I hustled them out the door as fast as I could this morning, and they were fine once we got to the park. We were meeting Sheri-Lynne and Erin and all of their kids, so it was alot of fun. It was actually quite pleasant out today, too... nice to be outside and not sweating and hiding in the shade! So, you would think that after all the grumpiness this morning, followed by 2 hours of constant activity at the park, that these boys might want to nap, right? Oh, I don't think so. Clearly, those days are over, and I need to stop clinging to the dream.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment