Friday, July 11, 2008

Nothing Much

Not much going on around here - just thought I'd log in briefly so that my fans don't start to get too upset. We spent yesterday morning at the park and this morning at my friend Jen's house. She has a pool in her backyard, and it gets a lot of sun so the water is super warm. As opposed to the pool in our neighborhood, which is fairly artic all summer long. Anyway, we had a really nice time swimming with Jen and her kids and having lunch with them. All of our kids seem to get along really well, which means it's nice and relaxing for Jen and I! The kids just sort of entertain each other.

So, I made a decision and registered for a triathlon in two weeks. Yay! I'm looking forward to it, although it's about 90 minutes away, so we'll be getting up ridiculously early in the morning to arrive there before 7am. Still, it should be fun. I'll be sure to have my big grin on for any pictures.

Okay, just got back from changing Parker's every-other-afternoon blow-out poop. Good times. Thank goodness he's almost old enough to start potty-training...

No comments: