After a couple weeks without any days home with Chad, it's finally the weekend again! Not that we did anything too crazy this morning. I went swimming at 6:45am and then after we all had breakfast and got dressed, we went to see some animals at a local audubon museum and then took the boys for haircuts. And of course, everytime the boys get haircuts, we always have to go get pizza afterwards. It's tradition.
We happened to be going by an EMS, too, so I ducked in their just to look around. As luck would have it, they had shoulder bags (I call them mini-messenger bags) on sale for 40% off. It just so happens that my current one is hanging on by a thread, and I've been looking for a few weeks for a replacement without any luck. Eureka! Now I have a new bag. I LOVE the mini-messenger bag because it has room to throw snacks for the kids and a waterbottle inside, plus, I put the strap over my chest and it leaves both my hands free for getting the kids in and out of the car, holding hands, chasing after them, etc. I recently tried to switch back to a regular purse, and I just couldn't do it. It kept falling off my shoulder and whacking the kids in the head when we were walking and just in general getting in my way. I'm spoiled now. So, I consider today's purchase an early Christmas present for myself.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment