



Yesterday was just a bad, bad day. Brutal. I was tired from being up late the night before with my little soiree and the kids were cranky, too, which made for a bad combination. But, I survived, and look what we woke up to! A snow day! If you count 1.5 inches of snow a snow day. Still, it was enough for sledding and frolicking. So, that helped get us through the morning, as we just bundled up and played outside. Lucky that I managed to find Brandon some reasonably priced snow boots yesterday because he needed them this morning.
When I talked to Chad this morning, he had just slept till 9am and was making plans to go to the beach. What??!! He's in a slightly different place on this trip than we are back home, let's just say. I'm a bit worried for how he's going to get to work Tuesday morning, what with him sleeping until noon east coast time today... he might be a bit tired having to get up at 6:45am or whatever. I'm pretty sure that the last time one of us slept until 9am was before we had kids. My kids let me sleep until 7:30am this morning though, so that was pretty sweet. Brandon woke up earlier, but he just played in his room until Parker got up, so I didn't even hear him.
The boys are upstairs doing their usual quiet time activities. I'm hoping that I can convince them to watch part of the Patriot's game with me this afternoon...
No comments:
Post a Comment