Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not Much

We have been having some wild weather lately... it seems that this week, for a part of every day it rains, but then part of every day is sunny and nice. Yesterday, we met some friends at a mall for the morning because there was rain in the forecast... when the rain hadn't arrived by around 11:30am, we decided to go to the park for a while. Right as we were leaving the park around an hour later, it started raining. And then it stopped and was sunny again for about 2 hours. Then, we got a thunderstorm. Then, it was sunny again for another 45 minutes. Then, we got another storm, this time with dime-sized hail. Then, it was sunny again. It was such an unpredictable day! It made it hard to make plans for the boys. They loved the hail though - we were reaching our hands out the backdoor and grabbing hail off the deck as fast as we could because the rain was blowing right in the house whenever we opened the door. But then it would melt, and Parker would be like, "Where'd my hail go??" and we'd have to snake a hand out again for more.

Brandon had Wednesday off this week for Rosh Hashanah, so I've gotten a lot of time with him this week. It's a busy week for me... I had a meeting of my MOMS Club Board last night; I'm going swimming tonight at the high school pool during their ridiculously inconvenient open-swim hour; Chad and I are going out to dinner Friday night; Saturday we are all going to a local parade and block party. That's four nights in a row out for me! I'm tired just thinking about it.

Yea, so you may be able to tell that I really didn't have much to say today. I hadn't updated in a while, so I felt I should, whether I had anything of interest to write or not. And you are the lucky recipient of these nuggets of info.

No comments: