Another night of bad sleep!! I feel like a zombie right now... Parker was up from 2am - 4:30am, meaning the rest of us were awake, too! Bad timing that we are painting Parker's room, forcing him to shack up with Brandon, right when Parker has a cold. He keeps waking up coughing - and I'm sure he's not a happy camper that he's too congested to suck his thumb. Just a rough, rough night. The good news is that for the first time ever, they both went right to sleep when sharing a room. The bad news is that the quiet only lasted until 2am! I think there are two more nights till Parker can move back into his own room, and by then the worst of the cold should have passed, too.
Needless to say, I shut off my alarm when it went off at 6am this morning. Chad also opted to work from home... we were just too tired to get moving this morning!! The good news for me is that Chad has a break in meetings this morning, so I'm going to duck out for a run then. Can I just reiterate how tired I feel right now? Too bad I'm not a coffee drinker anymore!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can always start up again!
Coffee drinking that is.
My girls are also suffering from colds right now...I just hope I don't get it!
Sorry about the lack of sleep...that's no fun!
I had about 3 gulps of Chad's coffee this morning, which was alot of caffeine for me! I went for a bike ride around 11am, so that helped wake me up, too. Still, I'm very much looking forward to going to bed... at say, 9pm??
Post a Comment