Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update on P

I know I'm wowing everyone with three updates in a row - don't get too used to it, as I'm sure to slack off soon! Guess I'm between books.

I took Parker in for his X-ray this morning... sure enough, his adenoids are enlarged and his tonsils are slightly enlarged. Explains the drooling and the snoring and even the fact that he doesn't always enunciate that well. We are going to a Ear, Nose & Throat specialist next week to see if they need to be removed or if we can hold out a couple years until they start shrinking on their own. I get so upset just thinking about taking my peanut back to the hospital again - stirs up all kinds of bad memories!!

It's currently 98 degrees on our back deck and 82 inside our house. Kind of warm today.

No comments: