Yee-haw, I am happy to report that the Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist we saw today did not recommend surgery for Parker! He basically said that as long as his snoring wasn't disturbing his sleeping or his normal rhythm of breathing, that he would eventually grow out of it on his own. I was so relieved to hear him say that!!
I ended up driving in because there aren't many trains running during the middle of the day, and it was pretty funny how I totally didn't remember my way back into the city. I mean, I remembered the high points, but everytime I got to a rotary, I was second-guessing my choices for direction. I always guessed right though! I found it amusing though because I remember when we moved here that I was driving back and forth to the city with some frequency... and here I am three years later and I can barely stumble my way back there. Of course, as soon as I got to the medical area, so many memories came flooding back... Look kids, there's the hospital where you were both born! There's my OB's office! There's where P had his hernia surgery!
Anyway, it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, knowing that Parker is good to go!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!!! I, too, am relieved that Parker won't need additional surgery. Enough already!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment