Just when I thought Brandon had escaped the rash of eye issues in our household... he rubbed sand in his eye at recess today, resulting in multiple scratches of his right cornea. Poor little guy - it has really been hurting him all afternoon, so I finally took him to the doctor's at 4:30pm. They put this crazy yellow dye on his eyes, which made the scratches visible - even I could see them. There's nothing to do for it but to wait for them to heal on their own, but I feel bad for the little guy, as that eye was really stinging and constantly watering all afternoon. He was actually asking to go to bed because it was so annoying him.
The kids are pretty wiped in general from our big weekend - grandpa visiting, Easter, and Parker's birthday, all rolled up into one. Parker actually climbed into bed, got under his covers and took a nap during his quiet time today... unheard of behavior!! That child never naps. My friend Trish, who I have a standing Wednesday morning date with, was sick this morning and had to cancel... all for the best though, as a quiet morning with Mom and the Costco and playing in the yard was just right for Parker today.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment