This is what it looks like on our driveway before I bust out the snowblower. It's hard to tell the scale in the picture, but that mounds at the end of the driveway are taller than me. There's about another foot or so on the ground this morning.
The boys have their very own snow shovels, and they are a big "help," if you like to have as much snow shuffled back onto the driveway as you do shoveled off.
This is the mound at the end of our driveway... too tall for me to be able to throw any more up there. Our mailbox is in there somewhere, too.
The sun came out as soon as the storm moved out, and now it's a beautiful day!
Hey, I found our mailbox! Hopefully, our mailman is wearing snowboots today, as it's still a bit difficult to get close to the mailbox, even if I shoveled it out the best I could.
Looking pretty good after the first once over with the snowblower
The boys loved sliding down the huge piles of snow.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very impressive. I don't think in your entire life you have seen that much snow at one time.
3 comments:
Very impressive. I don't think in your entire life you have seen that much snow at one time.
Great pictures of the kids, too.
Will Chad make it in, do you think?
His flight is on time! yay! still won't get home until midnight though. boo.
Wow! Now that's a lot of snow!!
Post a Comment