Friday, January 2, 2009

Like Night and Day

I tell ya, it is like night and day the difference in my morning today versus yesterday. Yesterday: got up around 7:10am, at the gym by 7:30am, came home and had a leisurely breakfast with Chad and the kids. Today: got up at 5:40am, at the gym by 6am, rushed home by 7:15am to say goodbye to Chad and start caring for the kids. I started to get frustrated this morning with the boys, as I was trying to help both of them at the same time with different craft projects and was feeling pretty sleepy also. I realized that it was the first time I'd really felt tired and stressed by being with the kids in a couple weeks... I never really felt stressed around them over the holidays with Chad home and no set schedule. It made me realize that if Chad and I were home together all the time, why I would probably never lose my temper! So, clearly the solution for is for Chad and I to become independently wealthy so that we can live a life of leisure with the children, and in return I would pretty much always be well-rested and in a good mood. Contributions toward this goal may be sent directly to be via check, cash or via paypal. I figure that a couple million should do it.

No comments: