My little Brandon "graduated" from his first year of preschool today. They had a ceremony for all the parents in the auditorium this morning - so adorable. All the kids sat on stage and sang a few little ditties (including favorites such as "you are my sunshine"), and then one by one, they were called up to receive their "diplomas". I was really proud of my little guy. Chad had to go back to work after the ceremony, but I took the boys out to lunch to celebrate. Sitting in the restaurant with them, I just couldn't believe how big my babies have gotten. The last time I went out to lunch with just me and the boys was when Parker was one month old! I remember it well because it was before we moved, when our old condo was on the market. Our realtor had scheduled for someone to visit our condo right around lunch time, so I packed up the boys and took them out for Vietnamese. Parker slept in his stroller the whole time, but Brandon and I had a nice little lunch, sharing stir-fried tofu with veggies. Brandon wasn't even two years old and Parker was an infant... and now, fast forward to our next lunch together, where the boys eat as much as I do and are conversing with me and drawing pictures while we wait for our food. So amazing how fast the time goes and how quickly children change. I couldn't be more proud of the little boys that Brandon and Parker have become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment