skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Full of Life
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Madame President
I was officially voted in as the President of my local MOMS Club chapter today. Sure, I ran unopposed, but it's still cool. Please call me Madame President or Your Highness from now on. Thanks a bunch.
2 comments:
Kelly
said...
Congratulations!
May 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Darlene
said...
Beth-I expect nothing less from you! Of course you won! :)
-Darlene
May 26, 2008 at 1:13 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(56)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(99)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(120)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(18)
▼
May
(16)
If life gives you crushed taco shells, make taco s...
Sweet Naptime
Memorial Day Weekend
Random Thoughts on a Thursday
Driving and Driving and Driving
Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh My!
The End of an Era?
An impromptu springtime swim
My first trip to the ER
Awww, Yea
Madame President
Taking the school bus to college
Gorgeous Day
I married Superman
Rational Beings?
Sick Peanut
►
April
(5)
About Me
Beth
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Congratulations!
Beth-I expect nothing less from you! Of course you won! :)
-Darlene
Post a Comment