Thursday, June 3, 2010
Ryan's Birthday!
I have to dedicate this post to my baby brother (sure, he's 33, but he's still my little brother) because today is his birthday!! I cannot imagine my life without Ryan - he was my best friend growing up, and he's one of the most fun and caring people I've ever met. Seriously, I can barely recall any childhood memories that do not involve Ryan in some shape or form. Like any siblings, we occasionally fought, but we could never stay mad at each other for more than a minute or two. I remember that if we started fighting, our Mom would send us to our separate rooms with the doors closed. Well, as soon as she left, we would crack open the doors, peep out at each other and apologize, and start playing again. Now, I see my boys doing the same thing, and it makes me so happy. I hope they will always have each other to lean on the way that I have Ryan. I feel incredibly lucky in my life, but one of the few things that upsets me is that Ryan and his family live so far away from me. I wish that I could be an everyday part of their world. But, we just try to have the most fun we can when we do see each other. Anyway, this post is a long way of saying, Happy Birthday, Ryan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Beth!
Post a Comment