Sunday, April 27, 2008

Walking for Babies


Good afternoon. The family and I just got back from the March of Dimes Walk for Babies. After two weeks of absolutely gorgeous, summer-like weather, it was cold and cloudy today. Still, we had a nice little 3-mile walk in the city. I managed to raise $638 for the walk, so big props to everyone who contributed!

We had an interesting night last night. Interesting in that Brandon decided that he needed his Thomas watch before he could go to sleep. Umm, okay, but I haven't seen that watch in months. What ensued was part hilarity / part desperation, as Chad and I also became obsessed with the search. As Brandon lay in bed waiting for us, we searched under furniture, in coat pockets, under car seats... to no avail. Let's just say that Brandon was a bit upset when we couldn't find it. We eventually got him to bed, but then he and Parker decided to wake up extra early this morning, too. Just for kicks. Don't they know it's Sunday??? The one day a week when I don't have to wake up early and work out???

No comments: