Friday, April 25, 2008

Full of it...

So, I've been really tempted for a while to do a blog, just because my family is so spread out over the country. It seems like it would be a great way to keep in touch with people. Plus, my cool little brother does it, and I love how I always know what's up with him from his blog. Then, my sister-in-law also hopped on the blog bandwagon... so now I'm just feeling left out if I don't have one. And kind of old. I'm also developing a complex because I don't text message (thanks, Reba), but, that's a posting for another day.

Anyway, I called this "full of life" because our house with our two little boys is completely crazy (in a good way, most of the time). I thought "full of life" was an apropos way of describing my daily existence. Plus, as anyone who knows me knows, I don't like to sit still or have much idle time on my hands. I like to think that is because I'm just so darn full of life.

I can think of about a million things to write about, but I'm going to stop for today. Have I drawn you in? Are you waiting with baited breath for more postings?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name of your blog! It is quite fitting.

Kelly said...

I'm so excited!! Welcome to the blogging world!